Hi, my cat Pouncer ate a mouse which we believe died of rat poisin we put under the house. He is slightly moaning, a little lethargic and staying very still in his cat bed. Do you think he will more than likely pass the mouse or shall we be on the lookout for other symptoms? Thank you for any insight you may have!
Jessica

Jessica,
You should take your cat to your veterinarian immediately as rat poison can be potentially fatal, even if eaten secondarily through a dead rodent.  Your veterinarian can run some blood tests to find out if this is the problem.  I wouldn't wait another day.  Do this right away!  Good luck and let me know how things turn out!
   Donna Lambert, DVM
   djlambert10@gmail.com